Front Face Jumbos
Troidon 66 Front Face Jumbo
The Troidon 66, tunneling drilling rig, features two booms with parallel holding, sections up to 45m². This heavy duty 4WD Carrier is diesel propelled, articulated and equipped with two Montabert HC95, 22kW drifters, with an optional telescopic feed.
- For use in tunneling development of up to 45m².
- Featuring 2x Feed for 14 ft. – Aluminum, Cylinder & Cable style.
- 2x 5AP Boom model, parallel holding, Helac unit Rotation 360°.
Troidon 55 Front Face Jumbo
The Troidon 55 is a tunneling jumbo with a single boom and parallel holding, for sections up to 5.3 x 5.3m. The drilling system features a HC 95, 22 kW Montabert drifter, equipped with Back Hammering (Extractor). The 4WD heavy duty carrier features a Deutz engine, with articulated and rear axle oscillating.
- A tunneling jumbo single boom with parallel holding, sections up to 5.3 x 5.3 m.
- Features a drilling feed for 14 ft, optional 16 ft or Telescopic Feed 8 – 14.
- Suitable for Sections from 3m x 3m up to 5.3m x 5.3m.
Troidon 44 Front Face Jumbo
The Troidon 44 is a Mini jumbo for narrow vein mining, for minimum section 2.4 x 2.4 m. This 4WD heavy duty carrier, features articulated and rear axle oscillating 15° and a HC95 Montabert drifter, 22 kW drilling system.
- Sections from 2.4m x 2.4m up to 4m x 4m.
- Room and pillar drilling methods, as well as breasting methods.
- Cut and fill operations with upper drills.
Muki Front Face Jumbo
The Muki FF is the smallest jumbo on the market, with a width of 1.05m; and it has good stabilization. This Micro Jumbo for front face & upper drills features an air cooled Deutz engine TD2011L04i Tier 3; 57 kW, and is for sections from 2m in height and 1.5m in width, up to 3.5m x 3.5m.
- Upper Drill option, for Cut & Fill method on sections from 1.5m width at the bottom.
- Feed for 1.5m, 1.8m , 2.1m and 2.4m lengths.
- Tunneling rig for very small sections, bolting, cut and fill, shrinkage methods.