Muki Long-hole jumbo
The Muki LH is a production long-hole rig for sections from 2.5 x 2.5 m, and is a 4WD heavy duty diesel carrier with a width of 1.05 m. Manufactured and tested in Peru, this production long-hole drilling machine is equipped with Montabert drifter HC 50 (13 kW) and Drilling Feed available for 0.9 or 1.2 m drill rods.
- Drilling diameters up to 64 mm, lengths up to 16 m.
- Capable of full 360° radial, FAN drilling.
- A parallel holding coverage of 1.44 m (with pendulum).
Raptor 55 Long-hole jumbo
The Raptor 55 is a Long hole Jumbo ‘Boom style with parallel holding’ for high production. This 4WD articulated carrier is diesel self-propelled with a width of 1.85m. An advantage of the Raptor 55 is the shorter times for Boom positioning since it keeps the Barycenter for radial and fan holes.
- Drilling diameters of 51mm up to 89 mm, and reaming up to 127 mm.
- Parallel holding coverage up to 3.00 m width, Radial 360°.
- Reaches a productivity of up to 15,000 m per month depending on other factors such as quality of mining services, water, power, planning, and more.
Raptor 44 Long-hole jumbo
The Raptor 44 is a Long hole Jumbo ‘Boom style with parallel holding’ used for sub level, benching, radial, VCR, auxiliary holes. This 4WD articulated carrier is diesel self-propelled, with a width of 1.30 m, featuring a Montabert HC95, Transtronic Inclinometer.
- Drilling diameters of 51mm up to 89 mm, and reaming up to 127 mm, with lengths up to 30 m.
- Radial 360° and fan drilling keeping the Barycenter all the time.